Facing the world with glowing, clear skin boosts your confidence and gives you the opportunity to make the most out of first impressions. Struggling with skin issues creates insecurities that aren’t easily masked by clothing or shaping garments. The most common skin concerns include acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and fine lines and wrinkles. These skin issues can be caused by a variety of factors, such as genetics, hormonal changes, and environmental factors, and can be difficult to treat.
However, regular facial treatments can be an effective solution for addressing these skin issues and promoting healthier, more youthful-looking skin. Our Skin Metro-ship is the perfect monthly option for classic facials and upgraded medical grade facial treatments.
What Are Facials?
There are various types of facials, but generally speaking a classic facial starts with a deep cleanse followed by an exfoliation treatment, extractions and a custom mask. Facials are intended to nourish the skin and promote a clear, well hydrated complexion. Classic facials and be customized to include the following add on treatments:
- Dermaplane to remove vellus hair (peach fuzz on the face)
- Hydro-Jelly Mask to address specific skin concerns
- Serums infused at the end of a treatment
Medical grade facials and add-ons are designed to address significant skin concerns and yield clinically measured outcomes. Medical grade facials and add-ons include:
- Chemical Peels
Benefits of Facial Treatments
Regular facials can help rejuvenate your skin and boost your overall sense of well-being, and deliver several other benefits:
- Improved skin tone and texture. Facials can exfoliate dead skin cells, boost circulation, and hydrate the skin, resulting in a brighter, smoother complexion.
- Effective anti-aging treatment. Many facials include massages and other techniques that can help to firm and lift the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clearer and more youthful-looking skin. The treatment can unclog pores, remove impurities and prevent the formation of blackheads and whiteheads, resulting in a clearer and more youthful-looking complexion.
- Increased collagen production. Collagen is a protein that gives skin its elasticity and firmness. Some facials can help boost collagen production, resulting in firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
- Stress relief. Facials can be relaxing and soothing, providing a sense of overall well-being and relief from the stress of daily life.
- Better makeup application. A facial can leave your skin looking healthy and refreshed, making it the perfect canvas for makeup application.
- Customizable treatment. A facial can be customized to address specific skin types and concerns, such as acne, dryness or sun damage, so you can get the most out of your treatment.
Facial Treatments At Metro MedSpa
We offer the following types of facials here at Metro MedSpa:
- Bespoke Facial. A luxurious treatment that comes with deep cleansing, clay mask, steam, extractions, hydrating mask, and a relaxing upper body massage.
- Hydrafacial. This treatment uses a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system that exfoliates, extracts impurities, and hydrates skin.
- Bright and Tight Facial. If you are preparing for an event, this facial should be right up your alley. It includes cleansing, dermaplane, and skin tightening treatments for that instant glow.
We also offer 2 Skin Metro-ships that include one of the following treatments monthly:
$199/month Skin Metro-ship
- Advanced Peel
- Deluxe Hydrafacial
- Forma (face or neck)
- 10% off all Regularly Priced Facial Services
- 10% off Skincare Products
$99/month Skin Metro-ship
- Light Peel with Dermaplane
- 10% off of skincare products
Here at Metro MedSpa, our expert aestheticians have used relaxing, cutting-edge facials to give countless patients in St. Louis, MO glowing and beautiful skin.
You can achieve the same results by scheduling an appointment with us today!