Have you ever found yourself staring at the mirror wishing your #bodygoals into being? Or maybe you have had a baby and are fretting about your post-pregnancy body? Don’t worry because there are various nonsurgical body contouring procedures to assist in reaching your #bodygoals.
These nonsurgical body contouring procedures are designed to reduce stubborn pockets of fat, tighten loose or sagging skin, and/or help bring out the definition and contour of specific body parts.
Scroll down and get to know the body contouring services we offer here at Metro MedSpa!
Our Body Contouring Services
Here at Metro MedSpa, we offer the following body contouring treatments:
- CoolSculpting Elite. A non-surgical procedure that uses controlled cold temperatures to freeze and eliminate stubborn fat cells from specific areas of the body. It is a popular treatment for reducing fat in the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and upper arms, and is generally considered to be safe and effective.
- MetroSculpt. This treatment can effectively tone up underlying muscles by 25% over the course of the 4 – 6 treatment regimen, creating better muscle definition in the abs, butt, arms and legs! Maintenance treatments can be performed weekly, monthly, or quarterly depending on your lifestyle or goals.
- BodyFx™. This non-invasive body contouring treatment uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to target and reduce fat in specific areas of the body. It is a relatively new technology similar to other non-invasive treatments such as CoolSculpting and Sculptra.
- Forma Plus Skin Tightening. Another non-surgical treatment, Forma Plus also uses RF energy to stimulate collagen production and improve the appearance of sagging or loose skin.
- Morpheus8. This procedure combines microneedling with RF energy to tighten up sagging skin and remodel the connective tissue and fat beneath the skin. Microneedling involves using a handheld device with fine needles to create tiny punctures in the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, two proteins that help to support the structure of the skin.
- Hyper-Diluted Radiesse for Skin Rejuvenation. This treatment uses a diluted form of Radiesse to improve the appearance of the skin. Radiesse is a brand of injectable filler that is made of calcium hydroxylapatite, a naturally occurring substance found in the body. It is typically used to add volume to the skin and smooth out wrinkles and creases.
- Injectable Butt Lift. An injectable butt lift is a cosmetic procedure that uses injectable fillers to enhance the appearance of the buttocks. It is a non-surgical alternative to a traditional butt lift, which is a surgical procedure that involves removing excess skin and fat from the buttocks and tightening the underlying muscles to create a more youthful and contoured appearance.
- Sculptra Butt Lift. A cosmetic procedure that uses Sculptra to enhance the appearance of the buttocks. Sculptra is a brand of injectable filler that is made of poly-L-lactic acid, a biocompatible synthetic material that is gradually absorbed by the body. It is typically used to add volume to the skin and smooth out wrinkles and creases.
If you want to get closer to achieving your #bodygoals, our qualified providers here at Metro MedSpa in St. Louis, MO will sit down with you for a one-on-one consultation to choose the right service that meets your unique needs.
Call now and schedule your appointment with us today!