Have you ever noticed that despite being within range of your ideal weight, certain fat pockets on your body are still difficult to get rid of? These stubborn fat pockets are often resistant to heavy exercises and strict diets.
We understand how frustrating it is to diet and exercise and still have resistant fat pockets, so if you’re looking for an effective yet non-surgical treatment to get rid of that fat, it’s time you try CoolSculpting.
Read on to know more.
What Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting, also known as cryolipolysis (cryo means icy cold and lipolysis means breaking down fat cells), is a revolutionary fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cold temperature to destroy stubborn fat pockets.
It can target fat cells in 9 different areas of your body, including the abdomen, thighs, back fat, flanks, under the chin, under the jawline, the butt, arms, and bra fat.
What Sets Coolsculpting Apart From Other Fat Reduction Treatments?
Here are some of the benefits of CoolSculpting that make it superior to other fat reduction treatments:
- It is non-invasive and doesn’t require any extensive preparation or downtime. So, you can get it during your lunch break and go back to your daily routine as soon as you leave the office.
- Unlike surgical procedures, the risk of serious side effects is low.
- CoolSculpting is best suited for people who’re already within their ideal weight range and require only targeted spot treatments to reduce stubborn fat pockets.
- Once the treatment is complete, you can see up to a 25% fat reduction in the treatment area.
- The treatment is virtually painless and quick to perform (i.e., each session can be completed in anywhere between 35 to 75 minutes). This makes CoolSculpting® the best treatment for anyone who’s always on the go and doesn’t have time to recover from a more invasive treatment.
What Happens During The Treatment?
We usually begin by analyzing the area of concern/s and then creating a customized treatment plan best suited to give you a slimmer and more contoured look.
The treatment involves attaching the applicators to the treatment site, which then deliver calibrated and controlled cold temperatures to the underlying fat cells. As a result, it freezes and destroys the fat cells permanently.
It is important to remember that CoolSculpting only targets fat cells and doesn’t damage the surrounding skin.
Once the fat cells are completely destroyed, your body gradually eliminates them through lymphatic drainage.
CoolSculpting is the latest innovation in fat reduction treatments that can effectively help you achieve your desired body goals in as little as two treatment sessions. So, if you’re looking to reduce stubborn fat pockets in different areas of your body, CoolSculpting might be the right treatment for you.
At Metro MedSpa, St. Louis, MO, our team of experts have helped many people achieve a slimmer and more contoured body look with revolutionary CoolSculpting treatments. They can do that for you as well.
Book your appointment with us today!